Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Inaugural Post!

It seems like everyone and their brother has a blog or three these days. Writing about my relatively uninteresting life on teh internetz has always seemed self-indulgent to me, but I love reading food blogs, and I while away many an hour bookmarking recipes to try. It occurred to me that this would be a great way to share my favorite recipes (and ways of doctoring them) with friends and family.

Personally, I don't consider myself a competent enough cook to improvise most recipes. But I do tend to stray from the printed page if only because I am generally missing 20-50% of the ingredients called for. Hey, the campus grocery store is a trek, and overpriced, and I like to tell myself that experimentation and a lack of sufficient resources is how great recipes are created.

So here goes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. YAY HIIII WAHHFE
    I will use this like it's a child star and I'm its mother.
    Love love
    C

    ReplyDelete